Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In the midst of the craziness, there will always be music



These past few weeks have been CRAZY! Cash has been tight and I locked my keys in my car today..again. Oh yeah, a special thanks to the two extremely friendly and hunky firemen who helped me out. Well, I guess today hasn't been THAT bad with the eye candy and all.

I have been on full throttle with my job hunt lately which leaves little time to blog when I would like to. But I will be coming up with some goodies for you in the next few weeks, so keep yo peepers open! I have been silently inspired by many things in the past few days and I look forward to sharing them with you in future posts.

Oh yeah, something that I found solace and peace in last week is music and hairstyling, as these things always calm my spirit. Check out some of the You Tube vids that I have bookmarked:

HAIR: Because it does matter!


I can't wait until my hair is long enough to do this. Six more months to go!


Here is how she created the waves.


This is how I have been wearing my hair for almost 2 weeks now. Can't go wrong with easy, soft curls!

MUSIC - Dance like nobody's watching!


Hot damn. This song is freaking monumental.


I feel like rockin' a beehive and some extreme cat eye liner when I hear this song.


Woooooooo! How can you not smile when you hear this song.

Enjoy this lovely Tuesday! It's another sunny day in The Bay...

No comments:

Post a Comment