Saturday, October 16, 2010

Welcome to my blog y'all!

Hey everyone! I have succumbed to the bloggery and I will be sharing with you snippets of my various weekend adventures in the San Francisco Bay Area. I will also be listing events and documenting (randomly) my hair care practices as I love to make homemade products. As a matter of fact, today my sister and I are going to the (drum roll, please):

Old Oakland Beer Festival - http://sf.funcheap.com/readyold-oakland-beer-festival-presented-pacific-coast-brewing/

The event is being held by Pacific Coast Brewing Company from 12 pm to 7 pm and is located at 906 Washington Ave. Oakland, Ca. 94607

After we enjoy some local brewery goodness and plenty of people watching, we are headed to the city to check out some Giants viewing parties.
.
I will be back to report my sunshine-filled sudsy findings..tee hee. I am excited.

Welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :-)

    I found your blog via a comment you left on BGLH, and I just wanted to stop by since I am moving to the Bay (from Chicago!) at the end of the year. I've been looking for Black women BA blogs for awhile, so I'm excited to find yours!

    ReplyDelete