Friday, August 26, 2011

Hair Snapshot

Thank GOD the weekend is here! I get paid today and I had a good heart-to-heart talk with my hubby that has me content. Speaking of content, I had a great hair day yesterday. I co-washed with Organix Cherry Blossom Ginseng conditioner and roller set my hair using the same conditioner as a leave-in. I sealed with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Polisher and put just a smidgen of shea butter on the very ends before I roller set my hair. After an hour under the dryer, I put my hair in 6 flat twists.

I love how big it turned out! My hubby was mighty pleased too:



Have a great weekend!

Bitty Boss xxoo



5 comments:

  1. your hair looks AMAZING!!!!! i love how this came out and want mine to look like that :D


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Chica! Been having issues with commenting on your blog. I finally figured it out!

    Your hair looks fab as always. ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I am trying to rock this look as long as I can. I am wearning the set in a huge puff today at work. I maintain by flat twisting every night. :-)

    ReplyDelete