Monday, August 15, 2011

Review: Nicel Night Renew


Hey! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent half of it working, the other half vegging out watching re-runs of In Living Color and Project Runway with friends. When I did peel myself off of the couch, I realized that I was long overdue for a Big Lots run and decided to hit the aisles for a couple of instant gratification purchases. One purchase really made an impression as it turned out to be way better than I expected: Nicel Night Renew. I got this steal for a whopping $1.50 at Big Lots! Damn, I love a good deal.

I applied this in a thin layer to my face and neck. At first, I was put off by the slightly greasy feel, but this thick, rich cream was made to be used sparingly. A little bit goes a LOOOONG way and by morning I couldn't believe what I saw in the mirror! My skin had visibly improved overnight! It appeared smoother, more even-toned, and softer. It even had the nerve to perform better than the few popular expensive night creams that I have tried. I won't bring up names.o_0

Anyway, if you have a Big Lots near you, go pick this night cream up TODAY! Nicel also makes a day cream and an eye cream with great ingredients. Truthfully, I had been eyeing this cream for a year until I decided to try it. The price kinda put me off, but I am soooo glad I tried this.

Happy Monday!!

xxxx

Bitty Boss

2 comments:

  1. Amor,
    oooh would of love to see photos of your green enchiladas. glad you enjoyed them, I had two plates too.

    oh I miss Big Lots, that cream sounds fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were good! No pics this time, but I will be sure to take some next time. Won't be too long from now cuz the hubs said he wants them every week!

    ReplyDelete