Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sin City



Well folks, I am headed to Las Vegas tomorrow and although it is a business trip I will try to sneak a little party time in for myself because I deserve it. Between interviews, packing, and getting ready for my first day of school, life has been a whirlwind...in a good way though. I am roller setting my hair and will let you all know how it turns out...in picture language of course!

Totally off topic, has anyone been watching the Bad Girls Club? This show is my guiltypleasure.com. Once upon a time I used to be a bad girl, but I'se darn near married now, and I had to put my good girl shoes on. It looks like it is going to be a RAW season.

These girls are not afraid to act a damn fool.

Hopefully they learn something from this experience Some of my favorites so far:

Sydney - I like her. She doesn't give a f*ck and seems to be a real chick.


Jessica- Ghetto as hell, but she seems like a strong contender for "top bitch" in the house.


Char - Grounded and funny, she is too pretty and successful to be in that house. She keeps the girls in line though.


If you are tuning in (and I know you are), who is your favorite Bad Girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment