Friday, January 28, 2011

Vegas Pictoral


Hey!

I just wanted to share some pics from Vegas while they are still hot. The trip went smoothly, but the weather was strangely similar to the Bay Area. I wanted it to be HOT so that I could at least show a little skin. I might make another trip up there to see my mum before she moves to Mexico...Yes, Mexico. I'm so jealous.

Without further ado, here are some pictures. Yup. You could tell I had some fun.


The "KISS" man and I. He hit on me after this picture was taken. lol.


My best friend on this trip: My wig! This is the token bathroom pic. Observe the TP in the background.


This is a necklace! I wanted one, but it was $20. Hayll no. Not even after 2 Heinekens.


This is the awesomeness that is the light show on Fremont Street. Aka The Fremont Street Experience

Hope you like! It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment