Monday, March 21, 2011

Review: Hollywood Beauty Hydrating Hair Mask enriched with Argan Oil


After a grueling 2 hours at the DMV I decided to reward myself with a hair goodie from Target. I just got home from a weekend in Ukiah and it was freezing! The cold air tore up my hair and I believed that it was time for a miracle. The mask was $10.99 for 7.5 ounces.

Here is the claim on the jar:

"Hollywood Beauty's Hydrating hair mask enriched with Argan oil from Morocco is ideal for hair that is dehydrated, severely damaged and/or chemically treated. This restorative mask improves hair's health by deeply penetrating the cuticle for intense repair and conditioning."

The Results:

Shiny, soft, and hella smooth.lol.

This one is a keeper! It is very thick and creamy and does the job in a pinch. Usually I DC for an hour, but I was rushed for time and only left it on for ten minutes. I was scared to rinse because I thought that the mask wouldn't do anything in ten minutes, but to my suprise, my hair felt like I had left the mask on for 45 min! Cherry on top: It only has no petroleum or mineral oil!

Verdict: Buy it as fast as you can before everyone else does! This is kind of a "under the radar" product, as it just came out a few months ago. I will be returning to Target to buy up the rest of these jars when I get paid.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! This sounds like a good look. I relax my hair but I have such a hard time keeping it moisturized, and that's extra important since it's so fine. I might give it a try.

    -Desiree, Pop-o-matic Deluxe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is great! I can't wait to try it thanks for sharing doll! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Desiree- No problem! This mask hydrated my hair very well even though I only left it on for half the time I usually would. I have fine hair too, and this doesn't weigh the strands down. Let me know how it goes for you!

    @Taj Acosta - Yay! I hope that you like it as much as I did. It smells HELLA good.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried everything to condition my dry, brittle,bleached hair! What made matters worse. I moved and the well water dried it out even more ! I could hardly comb my hair and to blow dry it with a brush was a nightmare!! My hair was getting so snarled and tangled in the brush..I wanted to cut my hair off. I spent over$500.00 on hair products with no results. A last ditch attempt happened last week when I saw the hydrating mask for less than $10.00..I could not believe I was buying another conditioner that would undoubtedly fail.Today I tried it for the first time..left org in for 15minutes and applied heat for around 5her minutes. I then rinsed it out and MIRACLE OF ALL MIRACLES....my hair was soft and silky like I have never experienced. I could comb it and no tangles..I could brush it while blow drying it.
    This stuff is off the charts wonderful.THANK YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there girlie!
    Wanna say thanks for cheerring me up this time.
    I've been to London yesterday to a brazilian hair salon and someone introduced this line to me, I ended up buying the complete range. Reading some reviews I realised that not everyone is completely satisfied with it and I started to regret buying the stuff. I have tried the Argan oil but with only a tiny tiny amount I couldn't really tell the difference as my hair isn't dry but even though I like taking good care of it. Thanks again and please keep on posting reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that everyone is having so much success with this product! I am going to be replenishing my stash soon as it is one of my holy grail products for sure. More reviews to come this summer :-)

    ReplyDelete