Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3rd Day Hair and Local Love

I am swamped with school registrations, job interviews and family buisiness, but my hair still has managed to look cute amidst the chaos.

Observe:




How am I managing to stay sane you ask? Last Sunday, My sis and I decided to try the only place remotely poppin' in Hercules, CA...44 Sports Lounge. We arrived around 3 pm just in time for happy hour and all of the drinks were $5! After our heavy-pouring, steaming hot bartender served us our cosmos, we enojyed (to say the least) our deliciously flavorful carne asada tacos. I couldn't resist ordering them because they were only $5 for 2. Ain't nothin' like a good deal. 44 Sports Lounge is a cute, laid-back place to get a well-made drink. Peep the pics:







Local love deets:

44 Sports Lounge
848 Willow Avenue
Hercules, CA 94547
www.44sportslounge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment