Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Hair: My deliciously poofy braid-out




I am MIGHTY proud of my hair today.

I styled 12 braids on really damp hair. For us kinky, curly and wavy ladies the more you let your hair dry before styling, the more it "stretches" out your natural texture and final style. I chose to do this on damp hair because it provides a more defined set. Also, the more braids you make, the more definition you will experience. Try bigger braids for a wavier set.

Products used:
Leave in - Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Creme and aloe vera gel
Sealant(to seal in the moisture from the leave-in)- Castor oil & shea butter mix

Ispiration - Braid Outs on kinky, curly, wavy, and relaxed hair:

Kinky


Curly (Nilla Shake's braidout - featured at http://www.honeybrownsugar.com)



Wavy


Relaxed


Try it this weekend for a rain-proof hairstyle! Humidity is at 100% today. Whatcha got to lose?

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment